“Fifty years ago, we started something very big,” says Brian Wilson. “So now we’re celebrating together in a very big way.”
“It’s pretty miraculous that we can start out as a bunch of guys who didn’t know anything about fame or money, or anything like that,” says Mike Love. “All we knew was we liked to sing and make harmonies together. So to have it become part of American musical culture is pretty amazing.”
The amazing yet true saga of The Beach Boys is well chronicled, and by any standard it’s one of the greatest and most musical stories ever told. Now this singular West Coast story continues with a global celebration that is befitting of the remarkable and enduring legacy of these Rock & Roll Hall of Famers. To mark their 50th Anniversary, the founding members of The Beach Boys are reuniting for a major international tour and a brand new studio album that represents a whole new harmonic convergence from a group that has brought so much joy and harmony to this whole world.
Book a memorable weekend break… Saturday 27th May, 2017
Treat a special someone to a memorable weekend they’re sure to love – The Beach Boys VIP Experience, Inverness. And by choosing to book this package, which includes Champagne Afternoon Tea and a Four Poster Double Room, you’re sure to be left feeling flush too.
- Champagne Afternoon Tea relaxing in the Drawing Room
- Transfer to and from Leisure Centre, Inverness
- Best Available Tickets to a memorable show
- Light Supper including Wine on your return
- Accommodation in a Four Poster Double Suite
- Full Highland Breakfast leisurely the following morning
£695 inclusive one night break for two persons
- £345 extend your stay per night inclusive of accommodation and full Highland breakfast for two persons
Enquire or to reserve call our team on 01463 234917 or email
Fanacht le fáilte is fiche tú sa Highlands!
A warm welcome awaits you in the Highlands!