Just because Valentine’s Day sometimes falls on a weekday, there’s nothing to stop you from spending a romantic weekend with your Valentine, especially at one of Inverness luxury hotels.
Whether you plan to spend a romantic Valentine’s weekend break discovering the beautiful Highlands, wining and dining in our award winning restaurant or by retreating to our luxury accommodation, you’re sure to find that love is in the air during a romantic weekend break at Bunchrew House Hotel, Inverness.
Spend a romantic weekend break with your valentine
However you plan to spend Valentine’s weekend, you’re bound to recover that loving feeling within our twenty acres overlooking the beautiful Beauly shore.
Spend Valentine’s weekend discovering a new city hand-in-hand or decide to indulge in the romantic seclusion of our comfortable accommodation or luxury suites. You can also share a romantic drink in our cocktail bar and restaurant or unwind by the log fire in the drawing room. Either way, you’re sure to fall in love with spending Valentine’s together – especially when staying at Bunchrew House Hotel.
Book a romantic valentine’s weekend break
Treat a special someone to a Valentine’s gift they’re sure to love – a romantic Valentine’s weekend break. And by choosing to book a Valentine’s Package, which includes Champagne and malt whisky chocolate treats, you’re sure to be left feeling flush too.
- One nights accommodation in a Classic Double Room
- Four course evening dinner specially prepare by our kitchen brigade
- Full Highland breakfast for two persons
- Bottle of House Champagne in your room on arrival
- Box of luxury Malt Whisky Highland Chocolates in your room on arrival
- Red Rose presented to your lovely partner whilst enjoying dinner
£295 inclusive one night break for two persons
- £50 upgrade to a Superior Double Room
- £100 upgrade to a Premium Four Poster Room
- £99 extend your stay per night inclusive of accommodation and full Highland breakfast for two persons